Saturday, May 22, 2010

One










The school semester has ended and summer has finally commenced, so what better time to start a blog than now? I've always been iffy about starting one of these because of my lack of time or dedication between trying to balance a full time schedule of both work and school while barely making time for an outside social life. But now that my days are clearing and I'm finally scratching that summer itch, I'm feeling confident I can keep up with this thing. Expect much more from me soon!

7 comments:

Mari said...

Cute photos! This is one of your Facebook friends, Mari. Hope you don't mind me following your blog. Here's mine http://cotton-hearted.blogspot.com/. And yay for being from SF. I'm moving there in June. :)

Arielle said...

of course I don't mind! I'll add you as well :) and congrats on moving here! keep me updated on your move, we'll have to get together once you're settled in and explore the city!

Mari said...

Yes, for sure! :)

Lisa said...

gorgeous hat!

Arielle said...

Oh, thank you! I got so excited when I stumbled up on it. Another one of those lucky finds.

p.s.
I adore your blog!

Unknown said...

cute new apartment, rel

.seany

Arielle said...

Sean!! <3